Online Payments through ParentPay
We are now a ‘cashless’ school using an online payment provider, ParentPay, which is one of the most popular providers within schools. We hope that you find it easy to use.
Any balances that were on our previous online payment provider, Scopay, have been transferred over to ParentPay.
You should have been provided with an activation letter to set up on ParentPay. If you do not have one, please contact the school office.
All payments need to be paid through ParentPay, apart from charity donations.
What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for school meals, school trips and our Preschool and Hangout, as well as other items such as performance tickets, non-uniform day donations and PTA events.
- Offers a highly secure payment site.
- Gives you a history of all the payment you have made.
- Allows merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school.
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like.
- Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school.
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely.
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear.
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date.
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures.
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student.
- Reduces paper waste.
- Allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card.
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments.
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact the school office on 01260 387060 and speak to either Mrs Worrall or Mrs Ball.